Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anyone in the mood for a turban??


















As a side effect from my recent hunt for vintage silk scarves I've also developed a slight obsession with this turban look. I'm not too sure if I could pull off the full turban, but the last picture and tutorial found here is more achievable. 

On a sad note, I found a 60's style graphic red and black scarf for 99 cents at value village a couple weeks ago, but upon washing it and trying to get the value village smell out of it the colours all ran while I was hanging it to dry. It was pretty depressing. My hunt for the perfect vintage scarf continues and until then I'll feel like Miss Matty from Cranford, longing for a turban!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...