Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dr. Seuss x 100!



Here are some pics from our little trip to Fort Edmonton a couple weeks ago. I just thought I'd post them because the kids were so darn cute.


So far today my schedule includes washing windows and reading Old Hat, New Hat about 50 times! I still can't believe how babies love having a story read to them and will ask you to read it again as soon as you finish! Its hilarious, and right now the boys think Old Hat, New Hat is da bomb. I have it memorized in case the book goes missing for some reason.


Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...