Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The prettiest fall tabletop from Anthro...




I'm in love with this table setting from Anthropologie

I'm a hopeless tableware addict, but these lace plates and bowls are just so pretty!

And the eggplant little pot-right up my alley!
Of course, don't get me started on those "country life" creamer and teapot, we're talking white ceramic animals here people, otherwise known as shopping crack!

Plus, who doesn't wanna go out and buy some foxy brandy glasses now??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...