Thursday, September 29, 2011

small new etsy find!




Whoa-my self-photography skills are really amazing aren't they?

But try to ignore them for a minute and check out these super sweet little cameo earrings I just bought from Etsy! I was in a cameo mood one day and bought these earrings and a small vintage orange cameo pendant that I also love for a steal! These earrings are from bellachicdesigns and I think will make me happy for a long time to come. 

from bellachicdesign@etsy.com

I love how small they are but still very precise and feminine.
Check out this cute little shop for more finds too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...