Tuesday, October 11, 2011

toddler trouble

how could faces like these not do hilarious things?

Just when I think that it's safe to let the kids play downstairs by themselves for more than 5 minutes, I'm really really wrong. 


The other day I was enjoying, or wasting, a couple silent minutes on the ol' Facebook while the babes were downstairs and suspiciously quiet. Soon Gemma calls upstairs saying "Mama come look we decorated!" Which can mean only messy things!


I was actually pretty thankful when I saw that it looked as if 3 small humans, or very large kittens, had unfurled a huge forgotten ball of yarn everywhere. But it was so sweet how excited they were that they had "decorated". And it only took me about 20 minutes to wind up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...