Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best glasses ever.


This is my favourite shot from this month's Matchbook Magazine. I want to be her! But really I must have those glasses, they're perfect! I just have to wait till 2012 to get new ones and hopefully they'll look just like this, and I'll look just like her-I'm also hunting for turquoise gloves!

I needed a nice pretty picture, I capitulated and went to the doctor yesterday so I'm trying to look on the brightside of starting to feel better in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...