Thursday, March 29, 2012

Some Mad Men fashion to brighten a Thursday.


I'm an unabashedly devout fan of Mad Men. This weekend's season premiere was so much fun to watch, and I'm a little giddy that each Sunday night will be a nice dose of 60's fashion.

Megan of course is Don's new wife who has a fantastic sense of style. She's obviously the most Mod character, and Janie Bryant's dresses this episode were perfect. 

This black dress is out of control cool. Short but not revealing. Sheer but long sleeved. Black with a little sparkle. 



I've been dreaming about this ruffle polka dot blouse all week. I think its perfect. I'd wear it everyday if I could. However, I have a slight obsession with polka dots lately. I love how its worn with this racing stripe skirt.


And an orange and white chevron coat?! If this existed in any vintage shops I would buy it instantly. 
To sum up, I loved everything she wore. If this keeps up I may change my entire wardrobe to 60's garb.

(photos via 1, 2, 3)




1 comment:

  1. Christy, I had a freakout at every single one of these outfits too! I can't decide which I loved more - the chevron sweater or the black dress.

    ReplyDelete

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...