Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Some inspiration for me this morning...


“I think the world today is upside down. Everybody seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater development and greater riches and so on. There is much suffering because there is so very little love in homes and in family life. We have no time for our children, we have no time for each other; there is no time to enjoy each other. In the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.”

~Blessed Teresa of Calcutta~

(Blessed Teresa of Calcutta pray for us-and me who has a child who wants me to make time for him every two hours during the night for upwards of an hour and a half at a time, who thinks its daytime at 4:30 am because thats when the sun starts coming up! Blessed Teresa drank a lot of coffee right?? Very caffeinated Indian tea??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...