Friday, June 15, 2012

Bon Weekend!


Quick! Someone time-machine me back to this picnic! I may tell Mr. Unknown Stranger to do a little something with his hair...

I'm cleaning my house like a mad woman today as this week has been, well, not the greatest and I express my emotions by not cleaning. I've also got company coming for the weekend, and wanna make a cheesecake. 

Its the solemnity of the Sacred Heart today and I wish I could get to Mass. My excuse is the closest Mass is an hour away and starts at 6:30 pm. Yi. So I'll let all you highly educated peeps figure out how that timing goes over with four people under 5, and most importantly, their mother.

Have a wonderful weekend - pray that I get a few minutes next week to actually upload a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...