Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Third Born



Happy Birthday to my sweet, crazy, and hilarious third-born munchkin today!


Luke was born on a Halloween night, so maybe that explains some of his crazy, mischievous ways, but I prefer to think of it only as his "terrible twos" or at least thats what keeps me going on days like yesterday where I woke up to a room full of...ya know...and it ended in the inexplicable finding of a smashed beer bottle in my living room...oh the memories Luke!


You're a smart kid Luke. Smart enough to start machinery, tell your older sister the answers to her kindergarten reading questions, and how to mess with your parent's ipad. Its most likely from being so close in age to your brother and sister...yet another thing to thank me for in the future!


There's never a dull moment when you're around. You always make us laugh. Never grow out of that!


Happy Birthday Lou! I can't believe how big you are or that I've survived for this long, I love watching you grow!

1 comment:

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...