Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My morning


At this point in my life I'm completely unfazed by waking up to one or multiple potty accidents. I don't even think about it. I do copious amounts of laundry anyways at this point.


See? My laundry is bigger than my child.


He's pulling himself up on everything and pretty much furniture walking by the way. My earliest mobile child. 
I don't know how I feel about it.
He's also teething like a small alligator...do those teethe??...so if anyone is available from 3-5am I have an opening for "person with patience".


Also; early riser here loves making noise come 6:30...sooo...



Its a good thing we've all got a good sense of humour or else we'd really be bored!



Oh yeah, and its snowing...on October 10...epic fail.


3 comments:

  1. Maaaaaan. All I can say is, my laundry pile is slightly smaller...but I left it in the basement where I can't see it. Which feels almost like being caught up. And it snowed here on October 4th, which was also disturbing. Nothing strikes fear into the heart of a mother like the prospect of a 7-month long winter with the under 3 set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe he's almost walking! crazy! And snow?! Wow...so not ready for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNOW! Oh my gosh...we just went from 80 degree days to a couple of FREEZING ones...talk about a transition! Think we're in for a horrible winter this year?

    ReplyDelete

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...